Got a new rig today! pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should v8 swap it and throw an exoskeleton over the chassis. :p

Sorry I dream big when it comes to offroad

She's a good looking truck. Now ditch those rims quick!

yea im going to get these rims:

crr-397_w.jpg

Clean Jeep?! WTF? lol Cosmetics and sounds systems in a jeep?! man don't destroy what we are about! lol... I like Exo's but on a YJ no thanks. First things first is throw some D44's under there and Lincoln lock them. No need to lift just pull the sawzall out and 35's will fit easy.. "If it don't fit, sawzall it". Swap that Tcase out for a Steel one with 2 low (Very nice to have). Screw the sound system, your just going to ruin her. lol. I have like $200 total invested in my system.. Pawn shopped it all and got something fairly decent but I wouldn't cry if it got wet and ruined. Cragar make some nice wheels but You should go Mickey Thompsan just because. lol. Front and rear winch.. what else, hmm. lol. While your at it, rip that stock cage off and put something a little nice in. 4 point harnesses, and.. if you plan to getter wet a snorkel might be a good idea...

Someone on here got me started.. lol. You own a jeep now so there are a few saying you need to know, Jeep = Just Empty Every Pocket, because it will break often once you start wheeling. lol and "Wrench Wheel Wreck Repeat" and you already herd my sawzall one. lol

Clean Jeep?! WTF? lol Cosmetics and sounds systems in a jeep?! man don't destroy what we are about! lol... I like Exo's but on a YJ no thanks. First things first is throw some D44's under there and Lincoln lock them. No need to lift just pull the sawzall out and 35's will fit easy.. "If it don't fit, sawzall it". Swap that Tcase out for a Steel one with 2 low (Very nice to have). Screw the sound system, your just going to ruin her. lol. I have like $200 total invested in my system.. Pawn shopped it all and got something fairly decent but I wouldn't cry if it got wet and ruined. Cragar make some nice wheels but You should go Mickey Thompsan just because. lol. Front and rear winch.. what else, hmm. lol. While your at it, rip that stock cage off and put something a little nice in. 4 point harnesses, and.. if you plan to getter wet a snorkel might be a good idea...

Someone on here got me started.. lol. You own a jeep now so there are a few saying you need to know, Jeep = Just Empty Every Pocket, because it will break often once you start wheeling. lol and "Wrench Wheel Wreck Repeat" and you already herd my sawzall one. lol

its east to spend other peoples money huh :sick:

i make $400..... a month haha this is deffinatly goign to be a budget build for sure haha.

Hey, hit up the JY and start making ******* packs to get a good 4-5" of lift.

it edited out the word.. It starts with B. You can google search "B****** Packs YJ" and a ton of tutorials will come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom