What do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0RR0SIVE

Golden Master
So... Every tv show I watch, and enjoy is cancelled, or off air till next season...

To give ya a clue as to what I like, House, SG1/SGA/SGU/BSG, Fringe, Farscape.

Anyone have any suggestions of something that's recent, and wont be cancelled? I really dislike getting into a story only for it to be cancelled 1/4th the way in :(

Some my wife is in to that you may like...

Nikita
Justified
Criminal Minds
Criminal Minds:Suspect Behavior

I have actually watched a few episodes of criminal minds and enjoy it, but local programming sometimes cuts into it when it does air :(
Nikita is one I have been WANTING to watch, just worried about that one as well due to ratings.

Spartacus, Dexter, Supernatural... I loved the shield as well. :) I need to get much more hard drive space so I have everything in one spot.

I happen to have that same problem too i just got into a great series on Starz called Camelot just for it to be cancelled after one season! Fortunately one of my all time favorite shows happens to be Sons of Anarchy. The new season doesn't air until September, but if you happen to have Nextflix i believe you can stream the first couple of seasons to catch up on it.

Just got done watching all of Spartacus, I can't wait for another season of that, sucks that they ended up having to make season two a prequel but, it was good, I wanna see a sequel.

Aint watched any of those, right now I am watching Falling Skies, very good series IMO, hopefully there will be another season or two of that, as it's finally getting interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom