So I Finished Watching LOST Season 6 Episode 17............ [SPOILERS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
So I Finished Watching LOST Season 6 Episode 17............

WHAT
THE
F***,
MATE!

The show LOST the plot!

The way I understand it is that just about every one died during the Oceanic Flight 815, and for the last 6 seasons it's been a fight between Good and Evil on this island which is some sort of purgatory that needs to be fixed.

Season 1 was slow, but kept me interested
Season 2 was fun and interesting with the elements of the hatch.
Seasons 3, 4, 5 was cool. I really enjoyed what they did there. Especially when they started digging deep into the Dharma Initiative.
Season 6 with this Jacob Vs. The Cloud Monster thing was just a train wreck in slow motion.

I did not mind the entire thing where the alternative reality where it was "What if Oceanic Flight 815 never crashed". Nor did I might Desmond triggering off this entire string of events to get the every one to meet up and fall in love with each others. Like face it, pretty much every one's life sucked before the crash, and I have seen this sort of plot device used in comic books plenty of time.

However what i did not like was when Doc Shepard opened the coffin only to find it empty and his father standing behind him. And then his father saying that "Every one dies at some point in time" What really killed it for me is when you see Jack's Father walking around the rest of the Oceanic Flight 815 survivors.

To me, it would seem that every one died on Oceanic Flight 815 and the last 6 season was nothing more than a purgatory on a island. Which pretty much explains where some of these people like Cooper and Walt just showing up for no reason.

Lost..... enjoyed the series right up until the end of Season 5. After that, it really LOST the plot.

Yeah, it was kind of a kick-in-the-teeth, 'it was all just a dream' kind of ending. Really disappointing, really cheesy (the bad kind), and just stupid.

I loved the show, but the final season did get quite confusing. I thought it was cool how they integrated the flash-backs, then the flash-forewords but the flash-sideways made things really confusing.

All in all it was really good but the ending could have been better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom