Dr. Who

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roark

Lord of Bacon
I wouldn't really consider myself a Whovian, but I've been watching the show on and off for a few years. When I started it was ending Christopher Eccleston as The Doctor and David Tennant took over.

I got used to Tennant as The Doctor, I thought he fit the role brilliantly. But I started watching Dr. Who again recently (2yrs without BBC America) and there's a new guy who replaced my Doctor, Matt Smith.

So, what do you guys think of Matt Smith as The Doctor?
I've started warming up to him, but its been a slow process. Or, was there another Doctor that really perfected the role for you.

Also, companions?
I like Amy and Rory (and River) better than any of the tarts Tennant was lugging around.

I luv Dr. Who :thumbsup:

David Tennant was excellent as the Doctor, Matt Smith is alright but he seems more like a downgrade compared to David. But I still like him.

I liked Martha Jones as the companion, I think Amy, Rory and River are in-line with Matt, a downgrade but I still like them.

Never watched Dr. Who! Except the one episode with Rowan Atkinson. Dr Who and The Curse Of Fatal Death. That one is epicly lol-worthy

Never saw that one Soul, but after Wiki-ing it I definitely want to.

Slay, out of all Tennant's companions I'd have to agree with you.
Wish they had been a little more self-sufficient though, felt like half the time they were just yelling for him to help them in cracking voices.

Haha oh yeah it's one of the funnier things I've seen XD think I'll get it again actually, last saw it years ago *strokes beard*

David Tennant was my favorite and I liked the emotional connection with Rose. But then after her it would have to be the current companion Amy. Martha Jones ****ed me off.

I also like Sarah Jane Smith although I never seen the earlier Doctor Who series.

Watched it since I was like, five, since both my parents are fans and had mounds and mounds of it taped or otherwise on VHS.

Went googling for picture of english dr who fan and some witty comment about lol and dork and english and dr who :p found this instead
johngreenlit.gif

Went googling for picture of english dr who fan and some witty comment about lol and dork and english and dr who :p found this instead
johngreenlit.gif

Are you kidding ? that show is awsome man, on comcast digital cable basic and plus I get the BBC channel and another version of it and get to see that show every weekend or so.
I might look into seing if I can get netflix to pull up any results on it late tomorrow afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom