What's important in a mp3 player???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibbob18

Beta member
hey there, just wondering what everyone thinks is important in a mp3 player? im currently travelling around the world, so i'm trying to find something thats small and will hold a fair amount of music (and dont have millions to spend either...). Just how much space is enough? As in, roughly how many songs can you fit on a 5gb player?

also, forgive me for asking this question, completely new to the world of mp3 players... i understand that photo's from digital camera's can be transfered onto a mp3 player, how is that done? (i.e. do you need a computer to do it). and how do you charge the battery on the player... i've seen fellow travellers plugging them into usb ports and saying they're just charging the battery.. true?

thanks guys!!! :D

Personally, I think the iPod is the best mp3 player on the market. Even if the price is kind of steep ($300 for the 20gb), it is a great investment. Not only can it be used as an external hard drive (aka...something to put your pictures on)... but it has a internal battery that you can charge up. And yes, when plugging the iPod with the USB...it does charge up the battery.

Sound Quality
Battery Life (Replacement - Why YOU SHOULD NOT GET AN IPOD)
Build (Good drive shock resistance - may loose part of your drive when dropped)
Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom