Volume help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well each speaker set has its own power supply. Only the lars and ivan bobo speakers have a volume amp the 5.1 systems are software controlled it would seem, with a subwoofer leveler which is set to slight gain on the one infront and neutral on the one behind. If i turn down the volume on the Lars and ivan and up the volume on the computer I ended up with a lack of stereo sound drowned by overwhelming side/rear speakers and subwoofer

Youre trying to get more sound the wrong way.

Adding more speakers just gives you a whole big mess of sound, i bet you my two monitor speakers blow away your whole setup. If you want really good sound, all you need is one good set of speakers.....with the right speakers a sub isnt even necessary.

It like some of these guys i see doing car audio installs, and they wire subs straight to the midrange outputs...lol funny stuff.

I have high quality stereo speakers in the lars and ivan bobos. The 2x5.1speakers systems are kinda rubbish but my stereo speakers are set slightly louder then the rest so dominate my sound with the surround adding some immersion and low as the Bobos are midrange with tweeters.
Lars & Ivan ‘BoBo' BK21

I have taken the jimmy rigged extra 5.1 speaker set out of the system with no change to volume levels.

Has anyone else got an alternative audio volume control software. I can't put my individual speaker channels below 25% or they seem to automatically mute so I have them arranged between 25-40% output atm and that seems to of helped its very faint now when at 0 volume and if itunes is below 40% on its volume controller its not really audible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom