Is There Anyway To Fix This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuThoRitY

Daemon Poster
Ok, normally I use DVD Decrypter to like decrypt my dvds so I can have them on my computer. Then if I want a copy I would use DVD-Shrink to put em on a DVD-R. Well, it turns out that recently, I found it used less disk space if you selected, MAIN MOVIE FILES ONLY, on dvd decrypter. Which indeed it did. But now when I go to open files on DVD Shrink, it says it can't find like Video_TS.vob and I can't shrink it or w/e. Its already small enough to fit on a DVD-R I think, but still if I can't use DVD-Shrink, well maybe there is a way. But if there isn't what can I use to burn the DVD without having to have a gay menu asking me to play the DVD, I want it to just like I put it in, and it starts playing the movie. Like DVD Shrink did, I tried nero, and it just screws the crap out of it.

Basically I'm asking, if theres a way to put the Movie into DVD Shrink, without having the main video-ts.vob, I have a video_ts,ifo or something its an IFO file... I don't kniow. Some help would be sweet.

i tried using that piece of trash, confused the **** outta me. another one is vobblanker

VobBlanker is a tool to blank/remove VTS video titles(like dvd extras), Replace titles with an external one, Strip audio tracks, IFO tables adjusting, including "the famous" TMAPTI, Works per VTS: can process a single VTS, some VTS or the complete DVD.

http://www.videohelp.com/tools?tool=VobBlanker

you usaually have to open the main video_ts ifo before you can do anything. you can do a milllion thing after that. you can split audio from video, you can split a dvd to 2 disc, correct ifo structures, etc. that's not evening mention that it is a free dvd plaver

to create new ifo and bup files, hit the create ifo button, browse to your vob files and check the same folder option.

Ifoedit12.jpg

I associate all of my ifo and bup files with ifoedit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom