speaker switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
A/v Signal selector. I have like 3 of them LOL. I have only seen them in RCA though, not 1/8"

EDIT: Such as this. Sorry EricB, but i stole your pic. Hope you dont mind!

switch002.jpg

ooo i need one of those too but i need them in composite not rca cause my tv only has one composite or whatever thing input which is hooked to my hd reciever. do they make something like that? and how much is that rca switch ill just buy 1/8 to rca converter i already have one going to my tv ill just another for the pc. thanks

you mean component. you can use that switch. I remember putting the setup like thisso it will work. put the red and red together (obviously) and in the other 2 setups, the color will equal green, meaning blue and yellow go together and green and white goes together

omg thats too perfect thanks for the find

eric b as for that i dont think that will work cause the red blue and green wires are ONLY for video theres no audio that comes out of that. the rca the red and white are for audio while the yellow is for video so i dont think that would work. it needs to be a component switch anyway cause rca wont be able to deliver high def like component. so i couldnt justify buying a really expensive cable just so it can look like standard def stuff when i can just buy a cheap rca cable

NewCents05 said:
omg thats too perfect thanks for the find

eric b as for that i dont think that will work cause the red blue and green wires are ONLY for video theres no audio that comes out of that. the rca the red and white are for audio while the yellow is for video so i dont think that would work. it needs to be a component switch anyway cause rca wont be able to deliver high def like component. so i couldn't justify buying a really expensive cable just so it can look like standard def stuff when i can just buy a cheap rca cable

it will work. the rca's don't know which color you stick in. and it all just rca. you can use yellow video rca's for audio or red and white for video unless your have some super high end cable like acoustic research. you can use their yellow for audio, but you can use their audio for video

trust me. when I bought a high def big screen tv inch tv this summer. I use it for that. I use to switch my high def tuner and my dvd player. I ended up taking it back as I was just use to a regular big screen. that one was 2 wide. it took up too much room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom