sound keeps turning off

Status
Not open for further replies.

erkster

In Runtime
hey guys,my laptop's sound keep turning off,if i turn it up to full,it'll just turn itself all the way down again,i was playing WOW when it started,and have been having wicked lag all day(probably related,but i don't really know)the most retarded thing is that i tried to keep turning the volume dial up so i could hear,and it sounded like some video was playing,some guy talking bout phishing sites and hacking yahoo PWs,but the only thing i had running was WTFast and wow.

any ideas on whats going on?

am currently running a anti virus scan

any help would be much appreciated

ty

Are you plugged into an outlet or on battery power?

The on-board sound is using cpu cycles so if the cpu is getting hot it may be affecting the volume some how. It's just a guess but I've seen stranger things.

ty that does kinda make sense,because i just shut it down and left it for a while,and when i came back to it,it was fine, and then after multi-boxing for bout 10 minutes the sound cut off,i have my lappy propped up on a couple of books and has like 3 inches offa the desk,so i'm guessing my lappy is pretty much shot?

fan has lots of breathing space,i've been running into little stupid problems with it,you think that this may just be a sign that the lappys gonna tank soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom