So, who'll be the first to get these ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I am genuinely madenned noone told me about the Sennheiser HD280's successor, none other than the HD380's.Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Collapsible High end Headphones: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo And the best thing is they are still well priced.

I am going to be ordering some ASAP, but as the only phones that are pretty much reccomended on these forums are the 280's i thought some other people might be interested aswell :smile:

From what i've read they are even better than the 280's, which will be interesting to hear indeed.

I just can't beleive i never spotted these in the past 2 years! :wtf:

Well based upon your post I am going to say you will be the first. :)
I believe it was a rhetorical question.

I would love a set but I am pretty happy with my HD 485's at the moment.

I doubt it, im 16 with no job and no money,It'll take me many months to save that amount of money. But that i shall :p

I still think you will be the first to get them.

With an iPhone 4G, iPad, HP Envy laptop, LED TV and ATI 5870 on the cards i am still doubting it. That's about 8years worth of money for me at this rate. I'd hope i'd have a job by 24 though :)

They look nice, expensive too (good thing). Although i have yet to hear a 5.1 headset which comes anywhere close to the audible performance of stereo binaural hifi headsets. It is almost a practical impossibility, for the drivers are of a much smaller size and the arrangement they are in. For me a very good hifi headset with huge sound stage (*cough* AT ah900 *cough*) performs just as well at replicating sound in a 360degree field. Whilst not as directional as 5.1 headsets, they have a broader sound and can convery more directions - atleast in my opinion.

That said, I'd really like to hear some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom