Rechargeable Mp3 Player, but how ? do you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multimew

Beta member
Greetings,

I have bought an Mp3 player, known as Hyundai Musica, a 512 mb Mp3 player and USB storage device in one. I believe that description is correct else just look up the name (Hyundai Musica).

Now i got the Mp3 player and i put some songs on it and the thing was working as i had imagined, however it had no turn off button, now as far as i could see (tell me if you think there is one). I believe it could go 9 hours straight the mp3 player or something like that.

However the day after i had gotten it i took it with me to school but now the thing suddenly didnt work or even have lights to show it was on ? very wierding i think, so i thought perhaps it needed to be charged

So i took it home and i realized, im not certain how it is charged, i threw out the box it was in and apparently the little guide there was, was on that box, however i have a link to the entire package, the Player itself, and so i hope someone might be able to help me figure out it recharges

here is the link :

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?InvtId=HM3-PB1G&cat=MP3&cpc=JAD

Btw. yesterday when i put it in my USB port it showed some lights when it was inserted, now it doesnt do that anymore, just some additional info in case that helps analyze the problem.

how did u turn it on? are u sure u dont have to hold a button a certain period of time or something? make sure the USB things are compatable... <unsure if thats the issue but worth a go. a friend fried a zen micro like that once.
-contact the company?
GOOD LUCK!
and check out the new shuffle

dude .. that thing recharge from the usb connection ..
just plug it in ur computer !

AtomicAudio said:
how did u turn it on? are u sure u dont have to hold a button a certain period of time or something? make sure the USB things are compatable... <unsure if thats the issue but worth a go. a friend fried a zen micro like that once.
-contact the company?
GOOD LUCK!
and check out the new shuffle

Im afraid this might be the case.

I went to the store with it and they gave me another of the same model.

So i went back home and plugged it in again, it worked i could transfer songs.

However shortly after it wouldnt turn on AGAIN, and it wouldnt do ****, in other words it was pretty fried... AGAIN

So then i went with the second, and you know what, they just hand me another.

I tell them THAT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, theres something the **** wrong. (with a more polite wording, im polite when its fitting)

However the dude i was buying it from, had no ****ing clue, he just looked a bit confused and gave me a new model.

I dont know if its compatible to my USB, how do you know such a thing ?, i inserted it to my usb and i could transfer files ? does that mean its compatible ?

However after it had transfered it fried shortly after, does that mean its not compatible ?

Integrals suck btw

i think that the JinkX is right. Just plug and play :). no more equipment needed. only computer and you mp3 player.

let it charge all the way up before you start trying to do anything with it. maybe when you were transferring the files, the battery went dead and something got corrupted making it useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom