Photoshop for audio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabloII

Fully Optimized
is there any program like this where i can basically mess around with songs and put them together, etc.?

cool edit series is the earlier of adobe audition isn't it. Sonic Sound Forge is also good. Or for really simple things u can use video editing software like Adobe Premiere.

chickenNcheese said:
cool edit series is the earlier of adobe audition isn't it. Sonic Sound Forge is also good. Or for really simple things u can use video editing software like Adobe Premiere.

correct, it is the same thing

thx, i'll look into sonic sound forge

What exactly are you trying to do with the audio?

For producing some basic simple programs are fruity loops and acid 4
For producing more complex stuff some popular programs are sonar, reason and logic and protools.

For single track editing (cutting out stuff, EQ's, mastering) soundforge is the most popular. Also a good recording program.

Adobe Audition (Cool Edit Pro) is a good combonation product. Handles recording and single track editing. I am not feeling it's production capability's though.

And another program is Ableton Live. It's live software for Live PA and meant for DJ's who want to get REALLY creative. You need a good DJ mixer designed for MIDI which are over 1G to really use it. For 150$ you MAY be able to aqquire a device that generates Midi.

And if you want to mix tracks like a DJ (like me) you really need DJ eq uipment and not a computer program.

DJ-CHRIS said:
What exactly are you trying to do with the audio?

For producing some basic simple programs are fruity loops and acid 4
For producing more complex stuff some popular programs are sonar, reason and logic and protools.

For single track editing (cutting out stuff, EQ's, mastering) soundforge is the most popular. Also a good recording program.

Adobe Audition (Cool Edit Pro) is a good combonation product. Handles recording and single track editing. I am not feeling it's production capability's though.

And another program is Ableton Live. It's live software for Live PA and meant for DJ's who want to get REALLY creative. You need a good DJ mixer designed for MIDI which are over 1G to really use it. For 150$ you MAY be able to aqquire a device that generates Midi.

And if you want to mix tracks like a DJ (like me) you really need DJ eq uipment and not a computer program.

ah, thx, but i was just bored so i wanted to do random things to songs :)

basically...the thread starter is just trying to find some EASY-TO-USE softwares to do some remix, right?
and the title..."Photoshop for audio?"...lmao
"Audioshop"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom