MP3 Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baez

Admin / Dev
Staff member
Hey,

I'm looking for a good program that can change the bitrate and volume of my mp3 collection. I looked at the 4Musics one (which seems to be the only one on google) and a few others but none of them work properly. Does anyone have a suggestion of what they use? ;)

Thanks, Chris

i am using a program called Audio Conversion Wizard. It lets you change files types, compress, and change volumes so they are all the same and i believe you can change the bitrates.

ok thx that worked perfect and my whole library is now 128k (perfect for iPod) :D

Now do you or anyone else know how I can add bass to my songs through an equalizer. the iPod's bass boost drains the battery pretty fast compared to when it's off so I was looking for something that would edit the mp3 files to automatically boost bass.

Thanks

Thanks that program is awesome! The only problem is I have to do each song seperately. What is the best frequency of bass to add to my songs? It's automatically on 200Hz. Is that good or should I go lower or higher. I have a pretty good pair of earphones so they can handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom