Mobility RADEON x300 or Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900?

Status
Not open for further replies.

little a

In Runtime
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900 or Mobility RADEON x300? substantial differences or same old same old? i'm choosing one to go into an IBM t43. TIA

between the 300 and a radeon 9600? there's a bit of a price difference (not too bad) but i'd appreciate opinions. fanx

a

I HAVE THE X300 AND IT AINT TOO GRAT EVEN WROTE A THREAD ASKING WAT PPL THINK ABOUT IT AND THE FEEDBACK WAS BAD , BUT I THINK THAT THE RADEON 9600 IS GOOD!

what was your intended use? i'm mostly interested in video editing a maybe a little gaming, but only minor stuff.

a

For minor use, I'd go wit the 9600, They were a really good card in their time, and still are!.
Like the 9800 still runs all the modern day games quite easily (even though it doesnt support Pixel Shader 3.0, however the newer X1800 series do).
The 9600, 9700 and 9800 was always a really good series!

For the x300, I haven't had much experience with them, they are a fairly low end card (as the 9600 is as well, but there are still cards lower than it in it's generation like the 9200, 9250 etc).

But if your after a card which will handle video editing and minor gaming i think the 9600 would be the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom