How's this for a gaming sound setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should search for reviews of the headphones online if you haven't already. The sound card should serve you pretty well I think.

I myself recently purchased Speed-link's Medusa 5.1 Headset and am pairing it with an Audigy 2 Platinum. This headset has recieved excellent reviews on every review site I have seen it on, and is always said to kick the crap out of the Zalman 5.1 headset. The headset is readily available in the UK, but it's hard to find in the US. After tons of searching I found it for sale (back order) at http://medusa-usa.com/. The site looks a little fishy, but reputable sites link to it, and they are a verified paypal business member, so I went for it. I've been tracking my package through the international shipper as of tuesday and it's looking good. I'll probably post a review of them once I get some time with them. You might want to check them out if you have patience (the next batch isn't due to ship til October 15th). I hear they are far and above all others though... :). (and they come with nice microphone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom