Good Gaming Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend has the $60 razer ones.. I forgot what they're called... But they sounded decent. If I might suggest.. Wait until the Logitech G35's go on sale for like $70 and buy those then. It's definitely worth the extra money for the over the ear headphones. Much more comfortable.

The G35's look awesome. I will buy it if the price goes down. Not really in a hurry to buy any headset. If anyone has some good experience with good headsets, please post! I'm still browsing and reading reviews.

Out of Stock :cry:. I guess I'll just wait for good headsets with high prices to go down. As I've stated, not really in a hurry.

I'm going to be getting the Logitech G930 myself. Prefer wireless headset so I can have freedom to roam in between sessions.

Gaming > Gaming > Grab grub > Back to gaming > Bathroom Break > Back to gaming > Sign for delivery > Back to gaming > Gaming > Gaming > Order pizza > back to gaming > pay for pizza > back to gaming > end gaming, hook up headset so it can charge > Take shower > Go to bed > Repeat all the next day.

Yeah, the perfect day.

Project, I like your schedule, I usually have a TV break as well.

Well guys, I ended up buying a pair of Gamecom 367. Pretty good, in my opinion. Though I'm still looking for headsets as a backup in case mine breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom