ghetto wiring stereo spks to a pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
ok i want to take my stereo speakers. there like 40 watt and sound pretty good and do some cutting and splicing and rewiring so i can plug them in to my intergrated video. this will work right?? i was gonna clip the plug off my weak horrible sounding pc speakers and wire it on my stereo speakers. and then just plug em up! i mean i wont fry my motherboard or anything will i????????

It would probably work okay, it just might be a little weak because they won't be amplified. Why dont you just connect your computer to your stereo? That way would sound much better.

burned-ati said:
ok i want to take my stereo speakers. there like 40 watt and sound pretty good and do some cutting and splicing and rewiring so i can plug them in to my intergrated video. this will work right?? i was gonna clip the plug off my weak horrible sounding pc speakers and wire it on my stereo speakers. and then just plug em up! i mean i wont fry my motherboard or anything will i????????

those 4 or 8 ohm driver will pop your circuit in your audio section which is looking for headphone like impedance (800-10,000 ohms)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom