DVD ripping

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, your life's so rich you got 8k+ posts on a mediocre tech forum. a forum where everyone is supposed to believe you because you say they should, not because you can produce fact, or even evidence of what you say. man i hope i an be such a cool guy like you one day :eek:

you haven't produce one iota of evidence to back your claim. you posted a link that you couldn't even interpret the word, then you post another link (firmware page) that if you research it pages far enough you will find reference to the rip lock that implement only on dvd burners

I did post 1 link backing my fact. I could post more, but I'm done arguing with your retarded but_t, because I have a life to live.

I could post 30 certified federal documents proving my case, but you would just twist the word around again like you are doing here.

I also don't need to post more because I remember the old days of ripping when a dvd rom could rip a disc in 3-4 minute while a dvd burner would take 25-37 minutes on the same movie. you don't remember this as you just got into the game a couple of year ago

you act just like my 22 year old cousin when he was 16. I tried to teach about life, but he knew everything. now he has found out the hard way on a lot of things that I was right.

that's probably your age (16) anyway. that's another reason to end this thread. you could never win an argument with a 16 year old because they know everything even when they don't know anything

if this forum is so mediocre, why don't you just leave and don't come back. you won't be missed

how many times have you said you;d stop posting now, and how many times have you continued to post?
you argue like a women, all talk nothing to back it up. but, again, i've given your three brain cells the beneift of hte doubt, and have read every single word linked thruogh the links i;ve posted. what did i find? a guy named hijacker wanted to write firmware for the drive to unlock its rip potential and make it region free. some guys named the dangerous brothers beat him to the punch, one guy posts about hte read limitaions of the drive and says to buy another one, then hijacker, posts
"The Dangerous Brothers did it again... They might have sucessfully removed the read limit in this new drive,"
NO WHERE did i find anything about rpc-2 haveing anything to do with the read limitations. you seemed to have just made that up. which is what your good at, making stuff up. "i used this prog and that prog and i ripped movies, i know what im talking about. plus i have 8k posts. im obviously smart" congrats, your a loser. i got the trophy at the shop right now. you say you got 30 docs lets see em or lets see you prove the points your making up about my links. you cant. you cant do anything but follow instructions you read on a forum, and then claim your expertise. as for ripping, i;ve been doing it since long before the dvd hit the consumer market. i remember hte first time i had ripped with an 8x cd rom thinking it couldn;t get any faster than that. and like yourself haven't been into this for quite a while, but that must mean i just picked it up. i tell you, with all the facts you bring to the table, your one tough cookie to beat. im starting to feel kidna sorry for you. thinking that you know things you dont know, then making things up, then changing the argument to try to gain the upper hand. all the signs of ... a 12 year old girl. actually to be completely honest, you remind me a lot of friends of mine that smoked every day at one point in their life, or still do. but do me, and this forum a favor, attack the subject at hand, with as much vigor as you attack me, maybe you'll get somewhere.

how many times have you said you;d stop posting now, and how many times have you continued to post?
you argue like a women, all talk nothing to back it up. but, again, i've given your three brain cells the beneift of hte doubt, and have read every single word linked thruogh the links i;ve posted. what did i find? a guy named hijacker wanted to write firmware for the drive to unlock its rip potential and make it region free. some guys named the dangerous brothers beat him to the punch, one guy posts about hte read limitaions of the drive and says to buy another one, then hijacker, posts
"The Dangerous Brothers did it again... They might have sucessfully removed the read limit in this new drive,"
NO WHERE did i find anything about rpc-2 haveing anything to do with the read limitations. you seemed to have just made that up. which is what your good at, making stuff up. "i used this prog and that prog and i ripped movies, i know what im talking about. plus i have 8k posts. im obviously smart" congrats, your a loser. i got the trophy at the shop right now. you say you got 30 docs lets see em or lets see you prove the points your making up about my links. you cant. you cant do anything but follow instructions you read on a forum, and then claim your expertise. as for ripping, i;ve been doing it since long before the dvd hit the consumer market. i remember hte first time i had ripped with an 8x cd rom thinking it couldn;t get any faster than that. and like yourself haven't been into this for quite a while, but that must mean i just picked it up. i tell you, with all the facts you bring to the table, your one tough cookie to beat. im starting to feel kidna sorry for you. thinking that you know things you dont know, then making things up, then changing the argument to try to gain the upper hand. all the signs of ... a 12 year old girl. actually to be completely honest, you remind me a lot of friends of mine that smoked every day at one point in their life, or still do. but do me, and this forum a favor, attack the subject at hand, with as much vigor as you attack me, maybe you'll get somewhere.

are you still here? will you explain it to me one more time? point out where do it say rip lock?

this is fun.
you think that you are right. I know that I am.

are you still here? will you explain it to me one more time? point out where do it say rip lock?

this is fun.
you think that you are right. I know that I am.

love the "are you still here" when you're the one saying your gonan leave, you have a bad habit of contradicting yourself in here. next time we'll count them.

no problem, see i can actually post facts, because they exsist, unlike your made up fairy tales. but first please, don't humor me with your cool guy lingo. "point out where do it say rip lock" im sorry but i seriously laughed out loud when i read that. you must use the same logic to form sentences as you do to make arguments. i know people talk like that in satire of idiot gangster wannabe's but you using it quite literally is pathetic and hilarious at the same time.

so here we go, everywhere it implies rip locks and removal of them

The can't read the DVD media at high speed. Especialy for CSS protected media and DVD+R or DVD-R DVDs. Zaitec2 and >NIL: recently discovered that this limitiation is hidden inside the firmware and they successfully removed it from the Pioneer DVR-105 drive. So I decided to do the same for Toshiba firmwares.

I couldn't find it I don't have that much of experiences than others patcher has. But few days ago I've got an email from a guy called Neo. He said he would like to help me and so in few days he found and removed the read limit inside the SD-M1712 1004 firmware. By using his method I've also patched all other SD-M1612 firmwares. So I don't take any credit for this patched firmwares. The latest SD-M1802 drive is a bit tricky to patch so I asked The Dangerous Brothers to help me. Neo also helped and together they did a splendid job with the firmware. The drive works fast and again proves that IMHO Toshiba drives are the best readers when we release all it's powers ;).

So basicly this firmwares are Toshiba originals with removed RPC-2 protection and with removed limits regarding DVD reading.

You'll have to wait for "no speed limit" patched firmware from Hijacker. I hope he'll be able to do it...

I just built my computer and installed this drive. There's definitely a 2X ripping limitation.

The Dangerous Brothers did it again... They might have sucessfully removed the read limit in this new drive, but I WILL NOT RELEASE THE FIRMWARE UNTIL PROPERLY TESTED!

It works fine. It's one FAST reader. Like all Toshibas... But right now I am waiting for The Dangerous Brothers to get the drive themself and test it properly. I did test their firmware, but something it rips at 12x and something at 16x.

Thank you for your patience. At this time we are providing a link to the firmware that implements RPC1 and maximal speeds for pressed media.

Come one guys. We are ONLY removing limits. We are NOT adding new features.

now i have a challenge for YOU. show me where you got the idea this drive has some sort of rpc-2 read error?! they release region free firmware long before they were able to remove the riplock.

LOL........

I'll let you know a little secret. I know that you got to have the last word so I've have been baiting you, all day today. I've haven't read one thing that you posted today.

I just keep feeding you something to which I know that you are going to post back with the same thing that you have been saying since you join this forum.

see, you think that if you say it enuff, that it will become fact. no

the simple fact was from 2000-2004 (or 05) dvd roms had alway ripped faster than dvd burners. no burner at that time could rip at 16x speed without modifying the firmware.

this was just a simple fact that everybody back then that burnt dvds, knew

most dvd rom in the same time period could rip at 16x. they always could. they could rip a dvd5 at 16x speed (lite on and creative) before the dvd burner even hit the market. when jon johansen crack the dvd code, he was shrinking the movie to 700mb so that they could fit on cd

ok. now they have dvd burners that can rip at 16X. I just learned something new from kingaustin.

I know that you can't learn anything knew because you know everything.
really you just learn about rip lock, but you won't admit it. but nowhere in the mix did I provide false info.

your info is all false.

so come on. Explain it to me one more time.

Please

take a look at my post count, then my posts in this thread. then guess why i joined this forum in the first place. :laughing: yiou must be new to this internet thing.

still makes you a retard that is wrong, and changes his story from "burners have rip lockers, roms never did" to "roms are faster than burners, i never said hte previous" buts its nice to know since you coudln't make it as a big bad gagnster you found something to get you by
thumbsup.gif

i just kinda feel sorry for your wife. with all the talk and no action, i bet she;s forgotten what an orgasm even feels like:freak:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom