DVD copy protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

solidsteve

Daemon Poster
ok just so everyone know's i'm asking this on behalf of a family member so it will sound a bit odd in part:rolleyes:

basically what she is trying to do is a disk to disk copy of dvd videos, she has been using dvd shrink for quite a while hassle free but she has come to me asking how to remove dvd copy protection off dvds

now i haven't a clue how to do it so i'm here asking to see if anyone could help

p.s - it kind of has to be basic in was i can explain to her but basically like dvd shrink its a case of select D select C and press copy if thats understandably

p.s.s - thanks for any help, everyone here has helped so much

AnyDVD.

Paid applicaiton but the best one out there.

she has AnyDVD but its only got 5 days left (or so i've been told)

and sorry makaveli213 i should of said in first post she is kind of reluctant to pay anything for it she wants free wear

i'll see how much it is and see if i can talk her into it though (though very doubtful)

Mr. Torrence will be of help here. Other than that she is outta luck. Since the copyright protection changes often AnyDVD is the best app i have ever used to bypass it.

DVD Decrypter removes them as well. Rip as an ISO I believe (Haven't used it in a long time, so I can't remember), and then use Imgburn to burn the ISO. Bit of a longer process, but both freeware.

ok thanks i've just been looking at AnyDVD that would be perfect for her just for the shere amount of dvds she does( 3-7 a week ) but theres no way i could talk her into paying for it (its £23.99:eek: ) possible if it was £10-£15 but wow

Well, like Mak said, Mr. Torrence can be of help there if you wanna go with AnyDVD.

DVD Decrypter removes them as well. Rip as an ISO I believe (Haven't used it in a long time, so I can't remember), and then use Imgburn to burn the ISO. Bit of a longer process, but both freeware.

:rolleyes: that seems viable it would be hard to explain to her but i think its do able thanks carnage

kudos (and cookies (and OJ)) to both of you

I am surprised we can even speak of this on the forums. Since removing copy protection can be considered a no no to some.

Though no one actually provided a link to the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom