Computer Sound Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkim2121

Beta member
Hey everyone, I really need some help right now. So, today I booted my computer up thinking it was a normal day, but in fact it wasn't. I was planning to listen to some music, so I turned on my iTunes, but to my dismay, no audio came out. It said the song was playing, but the tracker didn't move at all, staying at 0:00. Also, all my sounds for videos I have on my computer don't work either, it seems only SOME things are affected by this, as the internet, system sounds, aim, etc. work. I don't know why it's only that a few files are affected, but I would really appreciate some help. I tried updating my drivers, not sure if I did it correctly tho, I am a newbie when it comes to computers. I did a system restore, which failed as well, but then again my restore points were in the time frame of where my computer was affected by this bug. I also tried windows updating, which didn't help at all either. It says I have alot of drivers outdated, but I'm not sure what to think.
I went to control panel to test my speakers and I got this message:
2zgelpt.jpg

Any help would greatly appreciated. I am currently running Windows Vista 32-Bit with a Dell Dimension E521. And if there's any questions, PLEASE feel free to ask away!

you said you tried a system restore, but only to points created since you started having the issue?
go back more, a few days before the last time it worked perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom