scored me a minolta film slr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
anyone know anything about minolta film slr's ???

i picked up a minolta sr-t200 they seem they where manufactured in 1977, i whent around town and couldnt find a battery for them today. another question is does anyone know much about rokkor lense's and wich ones are any good. i wana get some black and white shots done in film, and maybe a roll or 2 of colour anyway thanks in advance for any advice. i picked this bad boy up for 50$ at a local salvation army store it is letteraly mint. il update with pics soon.

Edit pics are up.
3130sbm.jpg
213odgz.jpg

2vknjfb.jpg
10r766s.jpg

nice buy!

have you tried a jeweler or a watch repair place for a battery? last time i needed a battery for my FE i got it from a jeweler in my town because nobody carried them.

yea that is a good idea i havent even thought of that. i just discovered my fully auto canonet 28 point and shoot from the same era uses the same battery but it aswell is dead. yet my my minolta himatic-f from the 60's another full auto point and shoot film camera uses diferent batteries, and they still worck. the funny thing is all 3 camera's are usign the original bateries, and i have had this minolta for 4 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom