Guild Wars anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh...did not realize. I'm not selling though...just giving it away.
That between you and the mods.

You might advertise it down in BST.

Keep in mind that you still need the NS Soft Master Account User Name and Log.

If I was living locally to you, I would of taken you up on that offer.

i hear they are coming out with the 2nd one soon ( GI said so). if you dont have it already..i would wait for the 2nd one to come out before investing.

well if there will be benifits in gw2 for playign thrue all of the campaigns includign eye of the north on gw1.
i am currently only missign eye of the north, i need to play thrue all the campaigns again.

i hear they are coming out with the 2nd one soon ( GI said so). if you dont have it already..i would wait for the 2nd one to come out before investing.

Due some time in 2010. I am willing to place my bets that it will be Q3 or Q4.
Besides, not sure if it would be a waste of money. I just purchased the Trilogy for US$49.99 via steam. This is pretty much the same price any one else would be paying of a new stand alone game. About on theonly thing that I don't have is Eye Of The North.

Personally I would be avoiding having to purchase the Game + Expansions seperately right now.

If you had to pay a subscription, then i would be leaving GW well alone until the GW. But that not the case.

well if there will be benifits in gw2 for playign thrue all of the campaigns includign eye of the north on gw1.
i am currently only missign eye of the north, i need to play thrue all the campaigns again.

I am going to need to wait until I get complete the trilogy first before i purchase Eye Of The North. Hopefully it will be avalable on Steam by then.

Due some time in 2010. I am willing to place my bets that it will be Q3 or Q4.
Besides, not sure if it would be a waste of money. I just purchased the Trilogy for US$49.99 via steam. This is pretty much the same price any one else would be paying of a new stand alone game. About on theonly thing that I don't have is Eye Of The North.

Personally I would be avoiding having to purchase the Game + Expansions seperately right now.

If you had to pay a subscription, then i would be leaving GW well alone until the GW. But that not the case.

I am going to need to wait until I get complete the trilogy first before i purchase Eye Of The North. Hopefully it will be avalable on Steam by then.

I could see that. I was going to play this until i figured the second was coming out. I dont think its due in 10...sometime this year. IMO its better to buy them together.

I could see that. I was going to play this until i figured the second was coming out. I dont think its due in 10...sometime this year. IMO its better to buy them together.

According to Wiki is 2010 or 2011. According to GW2 FAQ, the date is "When it's finished."

From the looks of it, GW2 will also be a completely new games. I might start a new thread on that or we might get sidestracked.

[EDIT]GW2 Thread started here[/EDIT]

Gurusan said:
I have an original Guild Wars copy so if anyone want's my key (if you are in the UK I'll ship you the full boxed copy) let me know. for free that is.
Free is OK. It is the game being given, not the characters.

I played Guild Wars for a year and a half. Have beaten Prophecies a handful of times with different characters, and have beaten Factions. I'm close to completing Nightfall, and I also have Eye of the North. My problem is that I got tired of it about two years ago, and haven't really returned to play. I did enjoy playing it when I did though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom