Visual studio 2008 reseting form help please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

canofan

Beta member
Hello, so I have this project due tomorrow and I have been banging my head all day to try and figure out how to get it working and all that jazz and it is pretty good just a few bugs...it is a quiz thing that opens a file u answer question and then at the end of the last question it displays your score. At the start of the app all the answer buttons are disable until they load a file, I am trying to get it so after the msgbox shows you your score it pretty much resets my form back to how it was when i originally ran the program, how do i do this? help ( also my buttons go arent visible if there is no answer for that button for like true false, so after they finish and are shown there score all the buttons are not visible)

Well it is mostly complete this is just the last part I am trying to get but I don't know how you can reset the form to as when you first opened it.... and I am writing in visual studio 2008

To make sure i clarify it right, when i run the program, after the user finishes the quiz I would like it to refresh or reset back to when the user first ran the program

Visual Studio is not a language. You could put a clear() method on your form which just goes through the inputs one by one and clears them.

main() {
displayScore();
mainForm.clear();
}

clear() {
txtAnswer1.setText("");
txtAnswer2.setText("");
txtAnswer3.setText("");
txtAnswer4.setText("");
}

Status
Not open for further replies.