Visual Basic 2005 database question

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcowe

Baseband Member
Hello i want to write a small database application in Visual Basic 2005 but want to ask this question. I want to write a basic database application so i can input data into textboxes and have the database automatically update the database file without me having to click the save button on the Binding Navigator. Can this be done using an Access database or SQL Database?

It wouldn't matter what the database type is, I would think, since its all going through ADO.NET anyway.

My guess is that there is probably an event you can subscribe to related to the binding navigator control. You could find an event that triggers when the user tabs out of a textbox or something.

Why don't you explain more in detail exactly what you want to happen when the user is working with the binding data control.

tomcowe said:
Hello i want to write a small database application in Visual Basic 2005 but want to ask this question. I want to write a basic database application so i can input data into textboxes and have the database automatically update the database file without me having to click the save button on the Binding Navigator. Can this be done using an Access database or SQL Database?

I think there is an event with the text boxes that is lostfocus.
u can use it
subscribe to that event and make a function for its deligate
I think this will work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom