real easy c language problem (will pay $$$)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes: I did not make an attack on your personal ethics or intelligence. I was simply pointing out the obvious from what you have put into this forum. I am not going to apologize for the way you interpreted my statements when no one else has spoke up about it. As such, it is sad that you launched a personal attack against me, for reasons that I fail to understand. Due to this, I will not even grace your comments with a rebuttle.

Good luck in your future endeavors, with any class you take. May you come foreward next time with the tact and poise to gracefully ask for assistance.

xXHasek99 said:

While it's largely irrelevant since no one was going to do your work for you anyway, I fail to see the logic behind thinking that launching into a little tirade was going to get anyone to help you. Everyone is forced to take classes in college that they don't really like and don't want to put up with. You still have to take them, though. Rather than wasting time posting insults here, you could have been reading your book, meeting with professors and TAs, and getting actual work done on your assignments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom