Programs you have.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I actually started this topic going off. I simply didn't know why someone would list a project with no name, no description, and has not yet been started....Seriously, say that out loud and you'll see what I mean.

Back on topic, I recently started developing the beggining foundations of a new game. It will be more or less 2.5D, and have a cobination between collection card/strategy concept to it. I've only been writing the white papers and such, and I don't intend on selling this (heh, like it'd be good enough :) ) It's just something I'm playing around with. I'd like to get the game engine written, then perhaps just release that (It all depends on how this first stage of development goes). So we'll see :)

Yeah i am also starting to design a game, my first 3D one, i am still in the idea stage so everything is on paper. Once i get a good draft i will begin writting the code. It's gonna be for linux, i want to make a nice decent game that will look good and run smoothly. It will be a first person shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom