Help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilrebel815

Banned
i have just finished making my site located at: http://www.cox-internet.com/wwclanserver . I have a login box on the site, however i dont really know how to make it work so people can put extra things on the site, or ex. is there a site which i can get a code from or download something to get this to work? What language would i havet to use? please help me. For additional info please post here or pm me. THANKS for all of your help!

PHP is the most suggestable language to use. look around the net for php tutorials or buy aphp book. it's a very easy language to learn if you've done any OOP before.

? what do you mean you downloaded? you downloaded a PHP script? and if so, how'd you embed it in your html. also check to see if your webhost is PHP enabled

You have a couple of broken links on your site, a cpl of images havnt loaded.

If you find a script, let me know, I have beenh looking for a good one for a while.

i know that the top banner is not loading....stillworking in fixing it and that the forum link is also not working.....that i dont know why. What images can't u see?

The top right banner image, yesterday some of the navigation wasnt working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom