AutoIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

robinhoodsnr

Banned
Want to learn how to program your OWN utilities based on a very easy concept ( although it can get quite difficult the deeper you go ), try AutoIt ---> "http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/"
I use to do a little "batch"-programming in the past, but once i started moving to autoIt....i just got HOOKED! lol

Re: Find Out Your Programming IQ - cio.com

i rememeber soulphire hooting and hollaring about win hotkey. i think this is similar to autoit.

Ive used autoit in the past. its very useful for when you need to control the gui. such as entering massive amounts of data into gui apps or web forms.

i rememeber soulphire hooting and hollaring about win hotkey. i think this is similar to autoit.

Ive used autoit in the past. its very useful for when you need to control the gui. such as entering massive amounts of data into gui apps or web forms.

Trust me...I use AutoIt...and it had become WAY superior than hotkey :silly:
Come to think of it ( i'm talking under correction here ) AutoIt was a macro-based program. Nowadays it can create MAYOR Utilities...and i mean HUGE!

Autohotkey, and it does the same job lol. Someone even wrote a graphical interface for designing graphical interfaces XD

Autohotkey, and it does the same job lol. Someone even wrote a graphical interface for designing graphical interfaces XD
has autohotkey got "arrays" and stuff and work in conjunction with vbscript? With Autoit you can craete your own GUI...have a look at some programs i wrote here --->
8891605392fb0a0f8bea39b47764c093bba2_1pro.GIF

32723749.jpg

has autohotkey got "arrays" and stuff?! Lol, yes. Yes it does. And yes you can create GUIs, like I said some guy even wrote a GUI to help people make GUIs without having to know any of the language. Does the same job ;)

has autohotkey got "arrays" and stuff?! Lol, yes. Yes it does. And yes you can create GUIs, like I said some guy even wrote a GUI to help people make GUIs without having to know any of the language. Does the same job ;)
Good to hear, but i'll stick to autoIt...no use jumping from one program to the other...that basicly does the same job...othetwise youll have to start learning the proggie all over again, lol
Autoit also has a KODA app that can do gui's for autoIt, but i never use it...I do my own :thumbsup:

Soulphire...You havnt maybe got a link to some of autohotkeys "examples"? Would be nice to compare :big_smile:

You can look at a few example scripts here
AutoHotkey Script Showcase

Or check the forums here
AutoHotkey Community - Mouse and Keyboard Macros and Hotkeys
and all scripts/programs the community has posted here:
Scripts & Functions

Also, backwards compatibility! Notes for AutoIt v2 Users

thx...will def check it out :wink:

For us guys who writes the "occational" program, threse 2 programs are champion...for FULL time programmers, i'll recommend C++....but i'll stick to what i know, lol

PS: i just read that AutoHotkey is based on AutoIt...you might find this link interresting --->
http://sparktask.blogspot.com/2008/05/autoitv3-versus-autohotkey.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom