3D animation

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemesis2004

Baseband Member
Hi all,

I have tried various different free 3D animation programs to try and archieve my goal: to animate this annoying 3DS character that has been bugging me for some time now.

The programs i have used require me to select verticies to assign to joints i have to make, but i never seem to be able to get it quite right, resulting in the most hideous mess i have ever seen. I get these problems from programs like Milkshape3D if anyone has ever tried that.
Ideally, rather than moving and rotating joints, i'd much prefer to rotate and move limbs connected to other limbs.

So far, the only program that i have found that can manage this is truespace but i just can't afford the price required to buy such a program and therefore need to find a free (or cheaper) alternative.

If anyone can help, i'd much appreciate it.
If requried, i can send you a picture of the result i get from using one of the programs i mentioned above.

Oh, ok. I thought since the animation was to be used in programming software then it would manage to pass under this category, but obviously not.

Anyway, thanks for the link, i'm looking through it now and if anyone has any more help, i'd appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom