Inactive users

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i found out why it wasnt working. Kinda had something to do with my install. but it was a bad hard drive. :p

On a different hard drive and have been running it for 2 days with no issue. So :p

Uh huh............

Ohh hush. :p

Just cause my HDD took the dump on me and caused me all sorts of grief. Got it fixed and am folding at my usual PPD now.

But i do notice that while i have the GPU client on it lags my system a bit. That is what i get for running the latest tech on my P4 system....:freak:

^it lags the heck out of my system, and i also can't even start up a game with it on, it bsods, i have to turn it off while gaming. If i turn down the level at which it is working it does not bsod (at about half) but not only does it get barely anything done, it drops my fps to not playable. Like 15-20fps.

Well yeah if i game i turn it off. But this is just normal activity. Like web browsing that it happens for with me.

I had the samething till i installed the 182.06 drivers. 181.48?? did the bsod and horrible lag, even using autocad.

I can play nwn2 and still get 1800ppd out of my 260 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom