F@H - Team TF Milestone Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres only one GPU client out, and thats GPU2.

The orginal GPU client ran on x1900 series cards in 2006-2008.

Have you forgot everything about folding? It hasnt been that long since you folded.

Theres only one GPU client out, and thats GPU2.

The orginal GPU client ran on x1900 series cards in 2006-2008.

Have you forgot everything about folding? It hasnt been that long since you folded.

lol my bad
its been 4 months !!!

give me some time...i'll get the hang of it sooner or later!

These new WU's are terrible. I have an SMP Project 3043 worth 1461 points that has been going for 30 hours now and it is still only 86%. My Dual core Laptop is running more PPD right now than my Quad. Talk about PPD dropping, I usually average 2000PPD on the Quad, right now it is at 717PPD. I am sure this will happen soon enough with the GPU's also. When the 480 point wu's came out, I was running 8000PPD. Now I average 4400 PPD and I see 2000PPD coming soon with the bigger WU's. If the SMP wu's stay this way, I may just turn them off. That is a lot of power for so little points.:(

Before any one one jumps on the points versus science contribution, I know. I do it for the science also since I have an uncurable disease, but that does not mean I do not have a competative side also.;)

The SMP wu I am on right now has 10,000,000 steps! Looking at almost 48 hours to complete on a Q6600 OC'd @ 3.5ghz. I am 4 hours from the preferred deadline now which it does not look like I will make. I would hate to see people with dual core or less try and complete that under the final deadline. I have noticed a few more EUE with some of the newer GPU wu's. 5761, 5755, 5754 seem to be the ones I have had problems with lately. Others run fine. I had a 5902 GPU wu this morning worth 1680 points that took 8.5 hours to do, but it went smooth. I have seen some of the GPU wu's post late for the last few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom