F@H - Team TF Milestone Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
And an empty wallet!

Far from it.....heck i have the funds to go quad-sli if i want to.

Oh yeah, check it out:

sp3220090201110938us9.png

And i still havent installed smp on my other rig, oh and only half of my GTX 295 is folding.

^yeah, just a few weeks ago we were at i think 180, or 178. now were at rank 174. Were moving along pretty good, i think to get into the top 100 (i checked a while ago but don't remember exactly) we need 60mil points.

can anyone give me any information on how much this will hurt my electric bill? I'd like to start folding..but not if it gets my dad on my back over an increase in the power bill. I'll only be folding whenever i'm just browsing around

can anyone give me any information on how much this will hurt my electric bill? I'd like to start folding..but not if it gets my dad on my back over an increase in the power bill. I'll only be folding whenever i'm just browsing around

depends on what you use to fold and how much your electric company charges.

Well, I just pid my powerbill today.

It's up 20 bucks for 2 months, and the weather has drop 15 degrees C to below BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

So I estimate mines up 5 bucks due to folding, which was my 8800, 8600 and smp running 24/7.

depends on what you use to fold and how much your electric company charges.

it's not much (i don't think...all heaters are gas powered so that won't matter) and i'd be folding on my gtx 260 . if it's like $2-3 increase i could handle....but like $10 would be terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom