F@H - Team TF Milestone Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring it on, I ain't skeered. LOL

A guy at work is donating an old comp to me. I'm hoping to be able to make it a Folding box. While it won't churn out WUs like E_D's, it'll be a little extra.

I've got a spare opteron 146, maybe if things escalate a lot I'll buy some cheap parts, OC it back to 2.8 and start crunching numbers.

Yay, just noticed after my first post this morning that I have broken the 50k barrier... Watch out Nukem... I am after you!

EDIT: Man, my little 900Mhz P3 took over a WEEK to churn out 1 WU... lol

Well, I am trying to figure out a way to have Folding run on my girl's laptop. Problem is she doesn't want it on there, but I PAID for it... :D So yeah, I am trying to see if I can have it run as a background process on both cores between 23:00 - 06:00 ever night, thus not cause any issues when she is using it..... I have been MANUALLY starting it up and shutting it down in the morning, and right now, after 3 nights, each core is at 50% on its work unit... no too shabby for only about 7 hours a night.

YAY!!! Hit the 60k club!!!

Nitestick, we had an agreement... she got a new dog for us, and I get to user both of the cores on her laptop for folding.... no programs needed... I have it set to run as a service, so she cant get rid of folding even if she WANTED to... lol. I tried to end the process on the other computer, and kept getting NO ACCESS errors.

Awesome.... :D Your might just be able to give me a challange! (currently @ 104K) but then I'm doing both Folding, and Seti @ home... So it's split for CPU/GPU time...

Nukem, what GPU client are you running? Is it for SETI@home, because I know that F@H doesn't (yet) support Nvidia cards, (seeing that you have an Nvidia sig bar...)... I have 2 more machines that need reformating, and they will be folding 24x7, but that will probably be about 2 months away, with the big move coming up in a month....

And the team is nearing ONE MILLION [/Dr. Evil] points..

I started Folding the other day... I'm not on the team list yet though and I'm about half way through my first WU... im working on p3041_supervillin-03 Gromacs core..

Now all we have to do is catch [H]ardOCP lol.. they have 469026780 points..lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom