EUE Limit Exceeded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... so i just left the single 8800gt running (the one that eue'd) and it ran fine for like 10% (usually would eue after 1 or 2) so i started up the second 8800gt and within about 1 minute i got Core_7A on the first 8800gt...

WHAT IS GOING ON??!?!?!?!?1111?!!??!one!!

lol

I get EUE message when my OC is a bit too high, as others said, is something with the hardware. That PSU is great, one of my favourites, plenty of power.

As you add more working video cards the pci-e bus is becoming more congested with data so the NB is having to work harder. Try increasing the volts, and try adjusting the pci-e frequency.

Nah, it's just screwed, I think you ought to send one of them to me so I can help prevent you from being so frustrated. ;)

PM Your address Trotter.

hahahah not. :p After coming home from school today and seeing my only working GPU client still trying to send work, I think I'm going to leave it alone for a couple days then try and fix it. Also just got paid for a recent tech job I did, so I should be able to pick up some cheap but good after market coolers.

Was thinking these:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835118222

OC'd at all? I'm thinking it might be on stanford's end... somehow... Because my 9800GT also EUE'd yesterday, and it is perfectly stable.

btw got 2 more 8800GS's in the mail :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom