Kernal Stack Inpage Error, Bluescreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

h4wks

Beta member
Hello,
I recently built the following PC:
P4 prescott 2.8, ASUS P4P800-X, 512 ram, 120 gig seagate hdd, abit Radeon 256 mb gfx card, atx case.
I have installed everythign to the best of mine and a friends knowlege, who also built a similar pc, but now i have a problem of a bluescreen of death. The pc will mess up in one of the two following ways, either by shutting down completely , wher ei need to unplug the power chord and restart, sometimes after a 'cooling period', or i get a bluescreen witht he following error: KERNAL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR , and the error occurred mostly in win32.sys , address BF9053BC base at BF800000

Any advice on this would be appreciated.

All drivers etc have been installed and the hardware is also installed correctly, I'm sure.

Regards,

RD

Yeah it could be but i was gettig this problem before only not so frequently.
Now it is only a matter of time before it bluescreens. It could be the heat, as we are having a heatspell and the fan is above cheap fans, but still not a top of the line cooler.
If there are any other possible causes and solutions of this I would be gald to hear them. I have googled it and there is a microsoft help page for it, but any other advice would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom