Bios Update please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostThoughts588

Beta member
I am getting a new mobo, case, and power supply then putting my CPU into the new mobo, which is a intel pent 4, my RAM, Video Card, Sound Card and everything else in the new case. Will I need to do anything to my BIOS?

you'll have to set up the bios. but thats generally fairly simple and quite well taken care of in the mobo manual. what mobo you getting?

So long as the motherboard supports the current CPU you have and the memory you will be fine. Video cards, sound cards and all those types of peripherals are pretty universal.

Yes that is a good Motherboard!! ANd you said LOOKS!! Looks dont matter!!! It matters is what the motherboard is, what can it support the chips, etc.! You really dont want a nice looking motheroard but only supports celeron and sd ram, its all about the chipset, what it supports! and il say go for that motherboard!

Looks are important...its like driving a 1000 Horsepower tore up pinto or a 200 Horsepower sexy clean Lexus....what would you choooosee....what would you choooooseeeee...lol.

LOL, ye looks are important of a car, cause mass people are gonna be looking at it, but how many people will be looking at your pc 20? but your car , sexy sexy car, gurlz will be checkin it out , and millionz of people, while your pc, is just in one place and thats it,

"Yes that is a good Motherboard!! ANd you said LOOKS!! Looks dont matter!!! It matters is what the motherboard is, what can it support the chips, etc.! You really dont want a nice looking motheroard but only supports celeron and sd ram, its all about the chipset, what it supports! and il say go for that motherboard!"

The specs are what matter in looking for a mobo. "Don't judge a book by it's cover." Same rule applys here.

Win2kpatcher and Ace-Teck, sure the car may look good, BUT, how good is it? (I know that cool looking cars are usually good). You could have the lamest looking car in the world, yet it's specs are incredible. I'm not a genius with cars, but looks do play a role, but specs play an even bigger role, in my opinion. I'm also just saying this...not trying to spoil your fun or be offensive or nothing...just thought I'd point that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom