Asus p5n-e sli oc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, I wasn't trying to offend you or anything. As long as you're happy with your computer, that's fine by me.

I only go to the one time number, to see how far I can take it. I'm not interested in running it that high, because I see no significance between the high, and the one I'm running at now. And as I said before, the temps weren't where I'd like them to be. If it was then, I would run it higher.

It's cool bro. Never got offended. I know you and guru are pretty knowledgeble about this whole pc thing....I'm good with the basics....beyond that I'll be asking you guys the questions.

Having said that, I am now seriously considering getting better hsf as my temps are way too high and I'd like to push it beyond 3.6 . What do you recommend? Also, is it possible with my current memory?

Your ram could hold you back, if you're trying to go to 3.6GHz. DDR2-800 would be preferred.

If you have the money, get the Tuniq. If you don't feel like spending that sort of cash, get the Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro, at svc.com for only $19.99
Link:
Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro CPU Cooler for LGA775
he he, like i said b4, i'm a cheap bastrd. $60 to $150 isn't a prblm, just didn't want to spend more $$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom