FINAL My computer build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say drop the cooler, get a new case, and drop the sound card. Get a Centurion 5 instead of that Xion case =\ and get another gig of memory.

sanity8me said:
i'm in the process of buying a new system too.. decided on E6600, 2GB xms memory, 320gb, etc.. all for $1186.84... but holy crap when i saw that u were getting an 8800gts i was flabergasted.. why???

cause honestly... it's making me not want to get the 7900gs since it won't be dx10 compliant.. errrrrr

should i be worried about dx10?
I'm getting the 8800GTS because the results from a excellent videocard/decent processor were better than a decent videocard/excellent processor, such like the e6600

Besides, i'll probably upgrade my processor in a half year to a year anyways. So i'm cool with OCing my processor for now and having a great system for a solid year.

Honestly, i don't know why i went with a video card of that power. I guess i went a little over the edge, heh.

the sound card isnt needed as stated above. Skizzy if he would want to do anything sound related he would have picked a better sc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom