Older model Digital Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbc

Banned
I frankly do not realy care if the digital camera I use is the current model or a year or two old. I do not have to have the latest and greatest model. Does anyone know of a web place that sells the older models, of course I am not willing to pay full price for an older model. Will have to be discounted and the odler the model is the bigger the discount would have to be.

jbc said:
Anything else? Don't particularly like the theroy behind ebay.

What theory? People being able to sell their used stuff on the internet, where the amount of exposure is wayyyy larger than a yard sale?

I don't like the idea of customers competing to see who can pay more for a product. I like the reverse method where it is the sellers that compete to drive down the cost. This is what I am callign the theroy.

Use the BuyItNow button? I really don't know why you would want an old camera. It's not like digital cameras are super expensive or something, if anything the old ones would cost more. Look at the Canon EOS 20D, compared to the Canon Rebel XTi. The XTi is a nicer camera, and is half the price. The XTi is newer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom