7900GTO picture seems blurry

Status
Not open for further replies.

UA_Iron

Daemon Poster
This is my second 7900GTO, RMA'd the first one cause something strange happened and it stopped working....

Anyway, the picture is certainly not as sharp as my other computer. I have a biostarTforce with onboard video and this computer complete with an ASUS P5B + E6400.

Both computers are running through IDENTICAL acer 19" widescreen monitors side by side...the picture is just not as sharp, or robust on my 7900GTO computer as the other.

I've messed around with the settings a little to no prevail. Anyone else have similar issues or know how to resolve this?

Also, the picture when playing mpgs is too dark.

I can adjust it, but everything else gets washed out, wtf.

have you tried switching the monitors??? just cause they are the same model doesn't mean they havw the same default settings... Sounds stupid I know, but rule out the obvious first before you go RMA'ing another card...

Nukem said:
have you tried switching the monitors??? just cause they are the same model doesn't mean they havw the same default settings... Sounds stupid I know, but rule out the obvious first before you go RMA'ing another card...

What a silly idea! Thats just insane....

Yet I didnt do it. Thanks for talking some logic into me.

I set them up in dual monitor view so I could compare side by side - what do you know, it is the monitor!!

I'll have to contact ACER.

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom