Where Are My Mp3's!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cake or death? said:
also i tried the disk check, it's not able to complete it so... i think im gonna try what silesia says tomorrow, though i dont hafe norton i have avg.. but this all seems a little to much work for 30 songs.. im gonna try anyway and see what happens and hopefully it wont happen again, keep posting though maybe someting else will pop out anyways i'll see what happens and i'll post back thanks :D

If it only about 30 songs, (that sound like about 100 to 300 Mb), it sould not be so bad. It sould not take so long to recover from lose chains.

Your Directory Tree Structure might get flattened down to one level with all your Directory name changed too DIR00001 and there is a good chance at some file corruption on some of the files. But since Metallica has only done about 10 ablums (which 5 of them are worth listening to in my opinion), it should not take too long to re-organising them again.

When lost mine, 5 Gb of that was UT and UT2k3 mods, maps and skins. With the entire directry stucture gone, I desided that i was easier for me to except the loss as hit ALT+DEL, and just use my CD back up instead.

In the end, Good Luck and May The Force Be With You.

hey, i tried that disk check again after another folder dissapeared again last night, and it worked i got both my folders back, and as i posted in one of my replies i recenlty got he winshow trojan virus but i managed to get rid of it, but all it id was hijack my explorer and send it to a another page instead of the one i had as my opening page and some adware shit, but i got rid of all that, i really dont think that did this but you uys are the experts i guess, anyways i managed to get back my mp3 so thank you guys very much i know were to come when i have a comp problem ;p (btw they we'rent metallica, it was symphony x and childre of bodom hehehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom