XFX joins the Fatal1ty band-wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think that a motherboard with his name would be good. Well mine sucks so bad, I know 90 dollar MSI boards that OC better than mine!

Boy lots of hate going his direction.... but honestly if you could wouldn't you sell your name like a whore selling bjs? Hardware speaks for itself, I could care less if they put the name @sshandler in big yellow letters on whatever.

Whether any of you could own him in real life is irrelevant. The goal of most people is to live a comfortable life doing something they love to do. And very few people meet that goal. This kid is amazing if you really think about it. And if anything he is bringing gaming to the main stream which can only benefit all of us on here that have a passion for COMPUTER gaming. Granted I am truely awestruck buy the Koreans such as Slayers_Boxer who are so incredibly dominant at starcraft if makes me want to cry. That takes a lot more skill that FPS games. But Wendell (sp?) sticks with the hand eye coordination games because that is where he excells and I for one would love to be half as good as he is so I can stop getting owned in my occasional games of UT2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom