what socket is the intel conroe going to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Lyrics said:
1.is conroe mostly for overclocking?

2.will it be good for gaming also?

i plan on changing my set up if it is good for gaming/multtask

1.) Ofcourse not, but it is better at overclocking than most other processors on the market.

2.) Only the best.

wtk pro l said:
Your so dumb, where do you get your facts, Geeksquad at Best Buy?

Im not being an AMD fanboy or anything because I know Conroe is good, but do you honestly think AMD is that stupid?

Wow, I'm being called dumb by a guy who doesn't have a shread of knowledge about what he's talking about.

Not only is AMD helpless, but its more that Intel is that good, than AMD is that dumb.

who knows, AMD might have something up their sleeve. if not, this is just fluctuation. its not like conroe is going to be the only chip ever made again, and its not going to put AMD out of business. that is the LAST thing we need.

nvidia owns ATI, then ATI owns nvidia.

its just that AMD has been owning intel for a while, so now its time for intel to own AMD. its not that big of a deal, and im sure that when amd comes out with something better (however long it takes) then all these intel fanboys will be switching back to AMD. just as AMD fanboys are quickly becoming intel people (i am guilty of this, almost)

Don't call us fanboys associated with a specific company. Call us fanboys of performance. If I was an Intel fanboy, I would be preaching the Pentium 4s. Clearly, the Athlon 64s completely dominated the Pentium 4 series. Now it's Intel's turn. If AMD ever comes out with a better processor than anything Intel has at the time (Conroe will be dead before AMD gets back in the game), then I will start to push the new AMD processor on people. But right now, Intel has a clear lead over AMD, and not only would it be foolish to go with an AMD processor right now, it would be a fanboyist move. That last sentence, with the company names switched, would perfectly describe the dominance of the Athlon 64s over the Pentium 4s, as well.

A Time for Change.

Geez, you are all missing the point. This argument, Green Radience, is not answering the guy's question. You are a ****wad aren't you? Instead of "spreading the good word" about Conroe, you just absolutely blasted the guy for buying a non-compatible LGA775 mobo. How is that helping him? This is the reason no-one takes you seriously. And that goes for every other idiot who mocked him as well.

No one takes me seriously? Not to blow my own horn, but it would seem that I've made quite a bit of headway with Conroe information on here.

He's hardly a new member. But is someone comes on here, complaining and bashing Intel because they didn't make Conroe compatible with older chipsets, and because he now has a LGA775 motherboard that doesn't work with Conroe (because he didn't do his research), then I'll freakin tell him so.

Magouster...you'd better lay off. You're becoming a ******* annoyance on here. Watch out, the mod's aren't shy about bans. Watch your language too, if you've got a problem with me, then keep it to PMs.

Green Radience, you help nobody. And your so retarted with your facts. Talk to me when you get a Conroe and can give me some hard facts. Until then shut up with your idiocy.

Green Radience said:
No one takes me seriously? Not to blow my own horn, but it would seem that I've made quite a bit of headway with Conroe information on here.

He's hardly a new member. But is someone comes on here, complaining and bashing Intel because they didn't make Conroe compatible with older chipsets, and because he now has a LGA775 motherboard that doesn't work with Conroe (because he didn't do his research), then I'll freakin tell him so.

Magouster...you'd better lay off. You're becoming a f***ing annoyance on here. Watch out, the mod's aren't shy about bans. Watch your language too, if you've got a problem with me, then keep it to PMs.

I never bashed intel, i simply asked a question, got and answer and said **** that sucks for me, i never said INTEL GO TO **** AMD PWN ECT ECT. I never once bashed intel, im sure they have reasons for doing what they did, i just needed an answer and was a little dissapointed when i found i could not run it, thats not bashing.

wtk pro l said:
Green Radience, you help nobody. And your so retarted with your facts. Talk to me when you get a Conroe and can give me some hard facts. Until then shut up with your idiocy.

Instead of just blabbing and calling me a liar, why don't you go out and do your own godd*mn research. Try and come up with some counter facts or shut the **** up.

wow..... some people argue over sport others over politics, but this lol come on its technology im excited by anything thats cutting edge and new. Dont argue over trivial things and odds are this post will get closed soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom