Custom PC advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
I need some advice for my third try at building my own pc.
About 2 years ago I bought a PCCHIPS M902UL motherboard I hooked up all compenents correctly and started my the PC when it did there was no video display at all I had talked to the people who made the motherboard and he said that one motherboard is known to be faulty in there lineup so I had to take apart the machine and put the components back in there packages and store it away. today at around 1:30pm I tried to get the custom pc to bootup even with a new AGP card and dianostic card nothing displayed on the screen and the diagnostic card had all 6 red lights on and a green one and no error beep codes or nothing.

I've gotten to the point where my old Gateway is starting to aggrevate me to no end!

So from tomorrow may 19th until july I'll be trying to build my third and final PC.

Right now I have a intel celeron 1.80Ghz processor

the case I want is this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/GATEWAY-MICRO-A...ryZ80167QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the motherboard I need is Micro ATX size or normal ATX that has onboard video, and I hope it might fit inside the case I hope I can get one for under 30 dollars. can somebody recommend me one ?

also I am going to have my cousin test that celeron on his pc to make if it functions. if it doesn't work I'll either a buy the same one or get AMD processor and motherboard
can anybody recommend something decent please ?

my limit for those options is at $78.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom