Best CPU cooler, overall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Gigabyte GH-PCU22-VG Pro[Rocket 3D as its called]
It does the job nicley, a little noisy at times but if noise isn't a big deal for you[its not THAT noisy] then it'll be pretty good..

Frankly though, I think that in todays prices you add some more bucks and get a decent water cooling....that'll be the best, so I think.. to be honest now im pretty sorry that I didn't get that myself ;) But now my dad won't get me such a thing, after buying the Gigabyte fan, lol... so try to see if you can squeeze out some cash for water cooling...

Sorry I really am quite new to building, (well, not really), but I don't feel confident enough to fit a watercooling system, although I'd love it!

I think that the Big Typhoon is the best option for me, as I really want a quieter fan as well as a better fan, so over the stock AMD cooler, (x2), the Big Typhoon seems the best for me. Unless someone can pursuade me to get something else!

Charlie -

ok ok, xp-90 and a 120mm fan on each verticl side blowing, and one on top sucking, ive gotta try this i swear that has to rule

yea i cant see how ya fit one on there, but i was thinking (although it may not work cos of the shape) may work with the hr-01....but if you put a 4 120mm fans on there side. corner to corner to make a box, each one blowing on each verticle side of the HS, then one on top to suck............that sounds awsome to me, im soooo gonna try it, when i get my new comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom