AC5 Leaving on

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno what more you want. I showed you pics of two different temp readings, both being the same.

Why can't it be lower than room temp? I have good cooling, what's so hard to believe?

My friend only has one exhaust fan in his comp, and his runs at like 50*C, in the same room. My room is hot, my computer isn't

I don't really care if someone on the internet believes me or not. Think about it. Why would I lie about how hot my computer runs? What would I gain from that, a larger e-*****? I know how hot it runs, end-of.

CrazeD said:
I dunno what more you want. I showed you pics of two different temp readings, both being the same.

Why can't it be lower than room temp? I have good cooling, what's so hard to believe?

My friend only has one exhaust fan in his comp, and his runs at like 50*C, in the same room. My room is hot, my computer isn't

I don't really care if someone on the internet believes me or not. Think about it. Why would I lie about how hot my computer runs? What would I gain from that, a larger e-*****? I know how hot it runs, end-of.

OMG lol you didn't answer.... did I hit the nail square on the head? is it an AN8?

To answer your questions.
The laws of pyshics, and heat transfer..... http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=heat transfer
The cpu transfers heat to your heatsink, then your heatsink transfers heat to the air. That means whatever is the end of the transfer(that would be air) is gonna be the coolest. Take all your pictures to a pyshics professor and ask him, he'll tell you the same.

and your 2nd/3rd questions you could be what was refered to once as a 'rager' for the intent of angering and frustraiting other users(if this is the case your not very good at it, as I've found this quite comical). You could be doing it just for the attention. There is no real way for me to answer this question, except to say that the answer to this question lies within yourself. Ask a shrink.....

its obviously just rubbish temperature sensors, the temp sensors your get on a mobo aren't exactly up to the accuracy of a professional meter.

who cares anyway, what actaully matters is how far you can stabily overclock the beastie :)

No, it's a ABit UL8.

Yes, my goal in life is to **** off people on a computer forum...

If it makes you feel better to make fun of someone on the internet, then by all means, go for it. It doesn't bother me in the slightest what you think of me, or what you say to me.

I come here to help people with what I can, and to gain more knowledge on things I do not know.

My computer says in two different temperature readings that it is running at ~20*C. If you give me a third temperature program, I am sure it will say the same. I can look at the thermostat outside my room and see that it says 75-80*F.

I do not see how a computer HAS to run above room temperature. Are you saying it is impossible to have a computer running lower than room temps? Well guess what, I just proved you wrong.

I just took the temperature of my heatsinc as close to the CPU as possible with a infrared temperature gauge, and it read about 23*C.

Believe me or not, I don't really care.

Your so funny, I bet you've never been wrong your whole life. Ask someone who anything about thermal dynamics. The only way your running below room temp is if you have a peltier(thermoelectric cooling) or if you are using refrigerants. Even water cooling can never go past the temp of the air that cools the system, its just much better at disipating heat then a small air hsf unit. Its not just me saying it, like I said ask a physics teacher.... or physical science.... Chemistry teacher. As far as I know this is just general knowledge, almost everyone should know this, or learned it at one point. Maybe if you start a thread and ask that, people might chim in and explain, but no one is gonna reply to this thread and risk being pulled in to this.

This is so funny to me because I found someone that says the world is flat so to speak, and then is willing to argue it to the face of logic. When you get older you'll realize what kind of an *** you made of yourself, and why I got so much humor from it.

Since you mentioned it, take that IR gauge and point it toward..... ohhh I don't know an empty cup..... something thats at room temp. You see your processor has a byproduct of heat, that heat then transfers to the heatsink because its a lower temp. The heat from the heatsink is then transfer to the air. Now if the air was to somehow become hotter then the heatsink, and cpu, then it would only heat both up to the temp of the air thats being sucked into the heatsink. Leaving your computer on isn't going to cool your room down, but that is what your implying. Now since you don't believe me I'll give ya a link.

Its a little over technical, but I couldn't find anything else that said what I just know from.... life experence I geuss.
http://www.firingsquad.com/guides/heatsinkphysics/default.asp

Numerous people on newegg reviews have said this CPU runs very cool, they have all said they get temps under 30*C. Why can't you believe me? So far, that's 3 temperature readings all reading the same.

30, **** I get 29 on a stock HSF that hasn't been cleaned in over a year. I used to get 25-26 idle temp in a cool 70F-75F room. 23C is different from 20C, and if you read my last post you'd know that your heatsink is always going to be cooler then your cpu. I'm willing to bet that your parrents put the thermostat that high because they know its off 5-10 degrees.

30C=86F......24C=75F
29C=84F......23C=73F
28C=82F......22C=72F
27C=81F......21C=70F
26C=79F......20C=68F
25C=77F......19C=66F

How old are you kid? go back up and read my posts, and answer my questions. I have the respect enough to answer yours. What you say is illogical, that is why I'll never believe you.

I don't see any questions you've asked that I haven't answered.

So how is it that a fan can cool my room, but a fan cannot cool my computer below room temps? What is even the point of having multiple fans if you can't cool passed room temps?

You may be right about the innaccurate thermostat, I didn't really think of that. It was acting funky a few months ago, so it could be that it isn't totally accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom