• ftp://"username."password"/ftp.microsoft.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ftp://"username":"password"@ftp.microsoft.com

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows 2.0 At the moment. Maybe sometime this fall I will be able to afford 3.11 for Workgroups. Then I'll be able to hang out with the "Big Boys".

-Mike

Wow you guys, thanks for the response. I've never done a poll before, wasn't sure what the reaction would be. Now I know, and I'm impressed.

LV38_Eagle said:
they really put the Microsoft in Windows.

good one!

I used 3.11 for ages... i was afraid of 95... even though you can change 95's interface to something very close to 3.x> ... Loved that stuff so much. too bad i cant play CS and Halo on it or i would actually use it now

W2k for me
-tried and true
-if you compare the number of fixes for XP and 2k, xp has like 3 times more, and its only been out for half as long! I think this says something important.

Currently I am using Win 2k SP4 on both my computers. But PYZCHOB!+C# will be getting Win Xp Pro installed on it this week end as I need that OS to talk with the server at work.
(and my boss finally gave me the MOLP lience for it as I told him that i am not paying out of my pocket for a OS that I really don't want in the first place so I can do my work from home. :angry: )

I might set it up a PYZCHOB!+C# 2k/Xp Dual Boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom