Budget GeForce 7 GPU's Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sw1tCh[FX] said:
Flanker made a thread? where? i didn't find it in any of the hardware sections when i started this one. oh well, it happens.

He made it after you in the high performance PC section.

i dont even think they should have bothered with the 7300GS...its pointless...especially when the 6600GT is older and better and pretty much the same price...only 30-40 diffrence...i suppose they made the card for people that think...hey thats got a higher number than the 6600GT so it must be better....or they made them for HP, Dell and so on to use in pre-built computers

lols, yeah I guess it was a smart move calling it the 7300, take advantage of the fools who don't actually know the difference between cards and buy based on price and naming conventions.

lols, yeah I guess it was a smart move calling it the 7300, take advantage of the fools who don't actually know the difference between cards and buy based on price and naming conventions.

Thats exactly why they made it. Thats why companies make products from new generations that aren't exactly as good as the older generations stuff- to take advantage of the n00bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom