DVD ROM will burn cds but not DVDs!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, ur funny zyzyzyzyzyzyoro. Excuse my termonology...... By now you will have gueseed it IS a DVD Writer.......

ANYWAY, to the other people who are helpful - I've bought a new dvd W R I T E R (clear enough Zyzyzylophone) as that rw is sold anyway, and gonna give that a try later, so we'll see later!!

I am V E R Y sure I have a DVD writer and not a combi - ive built enough systems in my time to know the difference between them!!!! Anyway, I asked u lot ur advice because it was a problem that had no logical answer!!!! I tried EVERYTHING possible, and it still doesnt work in my new system....no reason why! Ive put the writer (TSS H225B 16x Dual layer) back into my old system that I've already sold and it works fine! My new writer that I recieved yesterday works in my new system fine!!!!! It turns out that my old writer just doesnt like my new pc!! Crazy, but true! Lastly, apokalipse, thanks for quoting myself to myself.....that was a HUGE help, but seriously thanks to everyone else for their input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom