What Hot Piece Of Tech You Want This Xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
yeah I've used the Mach III before...it doesn't matter though...my skin just doesn't like razors period....I know it sounds like I'm trying to be a princess or something lol, but seriously my face will just break out like mad with razors...that's the only reason why I want an electric is simply to keep that from happening...otherwise I'd use a razor like that because it gets your face smoother in most cases

I know it sounds like I'm trying to be a princess or something
lol - dude you are.... j/k

It's not the razors that make your face break out, as long as they are sharp. It's the type of shaving cream you use. I used to have this problem bigtime, then I found the best product on the face of the earth. It's called Aveeno. It's primary ingredient is Oat Meal. LoL - I know cereal on your face. Believe me, I;ve used this product for the last 10 years and I haven't gotten razor burn or bumps since.

200.jpg

lol - I used 3 boxes of this when I was 20 years old, I came down with the chicken pox, which i never had. I spend almost the whole day for a week in the bath tub soaking in this stuff.... ahhh it's so good...
200.jpg

More aveeno products :http://www.drugstore.com/templates/brand/default.asp?brand=7836&trx=GFI-0-PPBS&trxp1=22215

You mean break out or get heavily irritated. I think you are confusing the two.
.....are you kidding me? Do you seriously need to ask if I know the difference between the two and what happens to my own face?

I haven't had clear skin since I was like 15...it's probably the best it's ever been now but it's still not perfect...if I use a razor it will literally BREAK OUT as in it will literally spread acne across the face...if it was just irritation like razor burn, I could probably deal with it. And no I don't just like, hack off acne so that blood and crap spews out and causes it to spread like that...I avoid spots like that.

It's not the razors that make your face break out, as long as they are sharp. It's the type of shaving cream you use. I used to have this problem bigtime, then I found the best product on the face of the earth. It's called Aveeno. It's primary ingredient is Oat Meal. LoL - I know cereal on your face. Believe me, I;ve used this product for the last 10 years and I haven't gotten razor burn or bumps since.
Well like I said I've used brand new mach IIIs which of course are sharp...it doesn't matter though it'll still cause me to break out...an electric razor will do it somewhat, but not as much as a normal razor does.

I'll keep that particular brand in mind though and give it a shot sometime, but meh I just hate shaving period at this point.

Ok I guess you are right nubius but most of the time people just experince irritation.

BTW: Try shaving with an acne soap as this cleans while shaving.

Im probobly getting a new pc for christmas, but I would like a nice ipod to go with it, but Im not that greedy.

chad standing said:
i heard there is a new ipod coming out b4 xmas. its called zultan, and it has a 1 terabyte memory, and smaller than ipod nano

right....1tb of flash memory huh? how much 3 trillion bucks?

1 TB nope not happening this year. And when it is released it will not be for an average man's income level.

chad standing said:
yes, its coming out in New Zealnd first, for retail $550($390US). so there...

Give us a professional source and we will believe you, without it theres no way.

I doubt it would come out in new zealand first, smart companies release products where the money comes in, cough usa, japan, britain, canada.

hmmm of course they would skip straight over 200gb and 500gb etc to 1TB. for christ sake how many 1TB hdd's do you see i think they might be slightly more common than 1TB mp3 players. last i checked the highest density of flash memory (obviously this is not easily available :p) was about 80gb per square centimetre (not sure about depth of chip) so even using that its going to be kind of hard to fit it in a package smaller than an ipod nano.

edit: but similarly to p0werslave i will take that back and give you an apology if you can show me some proof.

edit2: i too, like rockyz would also like a girlfriend :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom